The FeedCast features:
- Magnetic-based installation with all system components external to bin
- Solar-powered design with internal backup battery
- Short-range wireless allows bins to communicate with each other and transmit to the data hub for upload to the cloud through cellular gateway. Data is then aggregated in a cloud-based central database repository.
- Scheduled reports or alerts can be sent by email or text.
- Generated reports show inventory, feed rates and overall bird progress.
- System software upgrades are installed remotely.
- Hardware components are designed to be plug and play. System sends alerts if hardware failure is detected.
- System wide health check performed with each feed bin inventory read.
- Average installation time is 20 minutes with no bin modifications necessary and no special tools required.
- Eliminates need to run wires or electricity
- Insusceptible to lightning
- Data is always accessible by API or web portal.
- Real-time feed inventory monitoring allows for delivery confirmation, conversion data and consumption predictions.
- Automate operations and help discover potential issues with your feeding system (e.g. clogged auger, unopened bin) before they affect growth.
- Enables seamless integration into your internal processes and systems for more actionable data.
- Eliminate feed outs, monitor growth performance and plan future deliveries to minimize truck dispatch.
- No onsite visits necessary for simplified maintenance, low cost of ownership.
- System is proactively reviewed, service technician dispatched with new component for minimal downtime.