- Large range of hardware combinations enables extremely flexible system design
- Less wiring to ventilation fans required (when used in conjunction with the HUBs).
- Expansion boxes support input/output devices, removing the need for additional controllers
- Improved software capabilities support an unlimited number of devices, including scales, meters, digital thermostats, and more
- Extended longevity of hardware components
- Minimal internal heat improves durability in hot climates
- Reduced electrical noise levels inside the controller improve signal quality
- Simplified troubleshooting enables detecting faulty cards easily and quickly